Is it possible to install Cyberflix on Roku? No, not directly! As you know, for every query, there is always a solution. You can find the tutorial guide required to watch the Cyberflix TV on Roku TV here. Technically, you cannot install Cyberflix on TV, but you can screencast the app and have the fun you wanted. Let’s get into the details of how we can get Cyberflix TV on the Roku TV screen.
Note: It’s better to choose a screencasting method than mirroring. Cause it’s more comfortable and easier to progress.
Make sure you take the complete credit of your operations and actions on the Cyberflix TV app. We are just passing the information here. We do not claim Cyberflix TV Apk to be our property. It’s the property of its owner. Therefore, no copyrights claimed.
- Good internet connection. (Wi-fi)
- Screencasting application. (Local cast)
- TV device (Smart tv’s compatible with Roku)
- Roku tv setup.
- Cyberflix app installed on an android device.
How to access Cyberflix TV on Roku?
It’s pretty simple to cast Cyberflix on your tv now with the setup mentioned above.
1. Firstly, Download Cyberflix Apk to your android device here.
2. Follow the installation guide of Cyberflix TV Apk in the blog article if you’re not aware of the process.
3. Go to App Store on your android phone and search for Local cast application. Download and install it to your phone. This app helps you screencast the Cyberflix app on your smart tv using the Roku TV setup.
4. Open the app and tweak a few settings before you start the process. On the home screen of the app’s bottom, you’ll be able to find a yellow cast icon, tap on it and turn on Roku as captured below.
5. Now open the Cyberflix TV App on your phone and select the movie, TV show, or whatever you want to watch. Make sure both of your Roku TV and android phone devices are connected to the same wi-fi network. And also, the Miracast option is activated on the Roku.
6. Once you select the movie, you’ll be able to see a list of resources available to watch that particular movie. Long press on your desired source file and select play with option. Choose local cast among the visible apps.
7. Finally, you’ll see the Roku device name on the local screen cast app. Now select it and start having fun watching movies and TV shows on your Roku TV.
End of the blog
Hope we have found out a solution for our little issue here. See that you execute the steps carefully in the privacy security provided by a VPN. VPN is the essential tool to help you access Cyberflix TV APK without any problem. Thanks for patiently reading through the blog article.